Wednesday, January 1, 2014

King Of The Nile

I have this strange obsession with all things creepy, supernatural and yes, I am heavily into Sci-Fi.  So after seeing various images in my head of which I was going to draw, I decided to create a collection of artwork devoted to this obsession.  I think I am going to call this collection "Fantasy and Mythical Creatures".  The first piece I did was actually my very first painting I did unassisted and straight from my head. 

King of the Nile (Acrylic Painting 2013)
I intended to only draw these images but this piece seemed more fitting as a painting.  I saw paint colors in gold and this inspired me to do this painting.  When I went to the store to purchase the gold paint I also saw bronze paint as well and decided to add that in.  I really thought no one would get this unless they were as weird as I am but...surprisingly most people say that they love this piece the most out of my other paintings.  This is awesome considering this was my first original piece! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment