Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Backstreet Artwork

So yes, I am not afraid nor ashamed to admit that back in high school and the first few years in the university I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan.  As a matter of fact I always liked Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson's features.  I liked his features so much so that I decided to immortalize them.


That time was not an easy time for me, my late high school years and freshman year of college and pop music really took me to a happier place and facilitated some of my best artwork.

Art saved my life...and maybe a Backstreet Boys album or two.
I love Kevin's sharp features still! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe....I was a fan of them too - nothing to be ashamed of. Good music is good music!! Great art hun! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete